Weight loss programs will always have their own pros and cons, there’s no one size fits all when it comes to products. The 3 Week Diet is an overall effective weight loss program if you decide to religiously follow all the instructions in the manual. As a potential client, you’ll likely want to hear the opinion of other people who used the product. Based on a couple of 3 Week Diet review that we stumbled upon, here are the general pros and cons.
- Workouts can be done at home – unlike other diet programs that force you to go to the gym, the 3 Week Diet has a workout plan that lets you sweat at the comfort of your own home. Besides, the exercises in their manual won’t require lot of space.
- Easy to understand – the manuals that come with the purchase are not filled with technicalities that force you to grab a dictionary, everything is simple and easy.
- Quick to go through – after 21 days of workout, diets and fighting the feeling giving up you’ll be able to see amazing results. The hardest would be the first week, but as you go through it becomes more and more bearable.
- Money Back Guarantee – 3 Week Diet offers a 60 day money back guarantee, no questions asked; it’s a win-win situation.
- No videos – there are no videos in any part of the program, sure you can go on and follow the manuals but it would be nice to have video samples of the workouts.
- Required equipment – you have to at least have some weights, as for the workout bench you can substitute a good old sturdy chair.
- Supplements – the 3 Week Diet recommends some extra supplements for faster or better results, but you can do without it.