While doing online marketing business the essential role is played by its website. The website is the foremost step to consider as it being viewed by the customer. If the websites have good graphics then more people view it and more of the products would be sold. This would result in making huge profits. The success of the online business depends upon website design. The average time taken by the viewers to be in a website is less than three seconds. Hence, the website should be appealing enough then it wont let the user to go. Once the website gains the user interest then they would be look by your products. This is the main reason of the sales of the products.
The basic principles of website design are as follows:
1) The foremost step is to create the focal point as it is the most important part of the web design. The important elements of the website design are the attractive graphical designs, bright colors etc which are the foundation of any website page.
2) It is necessary that there should be whitespace inside the website templates. These whitespace would help the viewer’s to identify where the key information is given. It helps in rendering the people to focus on the essential points which help them out about the web contents. The color of the whitespace could be any but mostly the black, white and grey colors are used.
3) The structure of the web page is another important thing to consider. The page structure could be quarter with the graphics designs.
4) The web pages would look attractive if the right colors are used. The design elements are the part of the templates. The templates include emphasis, texture, shapes, contrast, structures and lines etc.
5) The navigation through the pages or the links is essentials of the website design. This is made possible by the sitemap which consists of drop-down features, page menus etc.