If you are travelling, going to the outdoors or even just walking around town, a backpack is far more convenient compared to handbags. Sog backpacks provide both quality and comfort.
In the purchase of a backpack as in any other item, one has to consider the purpose intended; here are the different types of backpacks and the special features they boast.
Hunting and tactical backpacks
These are suited to outdoor activities. Tactical backpack reviews have highlighted the quality of the bags, this can be attributed to the following features.
- Internal sleeves which keeps laptops and other electronics safe
- Slip-through compartment allows for easy access of water thanks to the hydration sleeve which is built in the design
- Kodra 500D nylon fabric and polyurethane coating which ensures water resistance, durability and reliability.
- Front access pouch for storing items such as fishing lures and first aid kit without the need to open the bag.
- Internal pockets for easy organization and convenience
- Large Zippers allowing easy opening with or without gloves
Easy carry-on bags
These are used for everyday activities in short distances for convenience
- PE suspension incorporated into the design to distribute weight
- Force-resistant in each cell with internal organization for safety and enables support of fragile items such as cameras, binoculars, glasses and phones
- With stabilizer which keeps the pack in place during strenuous activities and rapid movements
- Shoulder straps are padded for comfort which includes stabilizers to make it easy to carry heavy loads for long periods of time
- Side zippers allow access to the main compartment and any part of the interior
- Side access feature which can allow access to laptop compartment and hydration.
- A large zipper to allow opening with or without the use of gloves
- Extra pocket on the shoulder straps allows accommodation for smaller items
- Durability Kodra 500D nylon fabric coated with polyurethane to ensure reliability and durability.